Over $3300 US
The i-series Marine Satellite Antennas are some of the most technologically advanced, dependable, an..
Over $3300 US
Fully Automated System:
• Automatic satellite search and identification
• 2-axis step motors for manipulating the pedestal
• High efficiency parabolic antenna RHCP / LHCP for US & Canada
• Vertical / Horizontal polarization for Sky Mexico and Europe
• 13 inch antenna dish diameter and antenna weighs less than 10 pounds
Fastest Search Algorithm:
• Wide Range Search(WRS) algorithm
Superior Dynamic Tracking:
• Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) by rotating sub-reflector
DVB Signal Identification:
• High speed identification applying DVB Decoder with CPLD
• QPSK Demodulator Lock for DSS Signal
New Type Antenna Control Unit:
• Easy satellite information change and update.
• Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis.
• Easy antenna control using PC interface with USB cable.
• Built-in HD module for Ku-band HD reception
Maximum 6 Receivers USB Interface:
• Up to six receivers can be connected to ACU directly which simplifies the installation.
• Every receiver connected to ACU can be a master receiver which can change the satellite freely by
TV remote control
Master Receiver Selection:
• Only the master receivers which are activated through ACU can change the target satellite
Built-in NMEA 0183 GPS Interface:
• Easy Interface allowing a boat owner to have a separate GPS system can provide even higher performance
The i-series Marine Satellite Antennas are some of the most technologically advanced, dependable, and easy to use marine grade, in motion, television antennas in the world. The i-series line of products are designed for boat owners who want to watch satellite television, even HDTV, on their vessel while it is tied to a dock or voyaging in rough conditions.