- Item Number: 708275
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Garmin Marine NetworkTM Ports: 1 (small connector)
- Temperature Range: 5°F to 158°F
- Frequencies Supported: 530 to 1,100 kHz
- Transmit Power: 500W
- Beamwidth: 20° x 135°
- Maximum Depth" Down and Forward: 200' (61 meters)
- Power Input: 10-32V
- Power Usage: 21W typical, 58W max.
- Fuse: 7.5A
- GLS 10 Sonar Black Box Dimensions: 9.6" x 5.9" x 2.6"
- Sonar Weight: 4.3 lbs.
- LVS32 Transducer Dimensions: 5.4" x 3.8" x 1.8"
- Transducer Weight: 1.9 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 010-01864-00
Garmin introduces PanoptixTM LiveScope, the most amazing real-time scanning sonar technology today. Get easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of fish swimming and clearly defined structures in 3 dimensions. You can even see your lure as you retrieve it. These higher resolution images are so clear and precise that with a little practice, you might even be able to distinguish between fish species! And your boat doesn’t need to be moving to see all around it.
The Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar System includes the compact GLS 10 sonar black box and LVS32 transducer. Use the included Garmin Marine Network connector for simple plug-and-play integration with your compatible Garmin chartplotter (sold separately). View garmin.com/panoptix for Garmin ECHOMAP Plus and GPSMAP chartplotter compatibility.
With PanoptixTM Scanning Sonar, what you see is what you get. In real time. That's because PanoptixTM LiveScope delivers the best of both scanning and live sonar technologies. Easily adjust the transducer mode to fit your fishing techniques. Use PanoptixTM LiveScope Forward to see remarkably clear structures and swimming fish with such clarity, you could probably guess the species. It's an excellent tool for scouting and fishing out ahead of your cast. Easily see scanning sonar images directly below your boat with PanoptixTM LiveScope Down. You'll get amazing views down to 200' that give you the true story. And the view automatically updates on your compatible Garmin Chartplotter (not included).
- Panoptix LiveScopeTM delivers live sonar images (forward, backward, sideways and below) in real-time
- See highly detailed live scanning sonar images out to 200', even when your boat is stationary
- Garmin Marine Network connector seamlessly integrates with your compatible Garmin chartplotter (chartplotter not included)
- Compatible with Garmin's GPSMAP 8400/8600 multifunction displays, GPSMAP 7400/7600, GPSMAP 10X2/12X2, GPSMAP 10X2/12X2xsv Touch and GPSMAP 7X2/9X2 series chartplotters, and the ECHOMAP Plus 7Xcv/7Xsv/9Xsv chartplotter/sonar combo series
- Attitude Heading Reference System stabilizes sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions
- Can be installed on trolling motor or transom
- Earned the coveted ICAST 2018 "Best of Show" award
What's in the box:
- LiveScope GLS 10 Sonar black box
- PanoptixTM LVS32 transducer
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Trolling motor shaft mount
- Transom mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin marine network cable, small connector
- Network adapter cable
- Mounting hardware